All the files shared here are for evaluation purposes only and in no way related or supporting piracy. All the files provided in this site are for the testing purpose only. Not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. These are provided to give users the idea. All the rights are reserved to their respective owners. This site is not associated with Rapidshare or Megaupload.
We do not host or upload any of the files that are available on this site. We merely search on internet and index popular files openly available to anyone. The website owners hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content. These files and other content are uploaded to the respective websites by their user communities from all over the world and not by us.
1. Do not distribute the files you have downloaded to others.
2. Download at your own risk, as we’re not responsible for any of your actions.
Before you copy to your removable media, you must agree to the following:
1. You are fully aware of what you are copying, copy at your own risk.
2. You will take full responsibility for any data of any kind that you will copy.
3. We assumes no responsiblity or whatsoever for any violations made by others.
4. If you do not agree with the terms stated above, you are not allowed and have no right to use this service.
5. If you are a member of a Law Enforcement Agency, or an associate of such an agency, you are advised to cease and desist further entry into this domain without a valid bench-warrant for such entry.
Everything you do with the files and information (all data) given/presented to you on computer, is for your own risk and responsability. We do not take any responsibility, mainly because this service is free.
1. You can only legally keep your files copies for 24 hours. After that you must delete them from your hard-disk or any removable media.
2. If you have the CD/DVD, then you can have copies of the music/applications/tutorials from that CD/DVD on your hard-disk for your personal use. So if you download files and you really like it, support the Company/Artists/Creators who created it and buy the CD/DVD.
PirateAccess.org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on PirateAccess.org or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in PirateAccess.org' search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to email@example.com